{MSX} Artificial Awakening {MSX} Artificial Awakening

Excellent

Very good, lovin' the perussion.

I gave you a 5, would've given this review rating a 10 if the song was just properly EQ'd.

I disagree with the repetitiveness, that's the way digital music is meant to be.

Cheers

MSXOmega responds:

Thanks for the 5! If you could give any tips on EQing, that would be highly appreciated. :D

Technostorm Hurricaine Technostorm Hurricaine

No offense...

...but this is not techno

Scapping Vibes Scapping Vibes

^_^

You just inspired me for a song to make.

Adrenaline FX Adrenaline FX

Wow!

This is definately a good song. I am sooo making this song for FFR. 5/5 10/10

axeFX responds:

thatd be sweet man!

Trouble At the Factory Trouble At the Factory

Sorry

It's a bit repititive, and the synths are pretty loud. The song doesn't really have structure and seems to be stationary. All in all it was at least a good attempt.

Dungeecount responds:

It's meant to be loud. Thanx

"Flying Away" - F-777 "Flying Away" - F-777

Damn!

Okay, the way Coolio Niato uses CnB's music for his flash games, I am going to use your music for FFR lol.

{Event Horizon} fixed {Event Horizon} fixed

Great!

Always loved this song. I even thought of making my own version of it, but eh. Only thing is those ethnic drums, I don't really think they fit well into a song this wonderful. Replace them with something else and you got yourself a 10 from me.

{Runaway} {Runaway}

Okay

Song is okay, but it really isnt my style. Otherwise, good job.

[-Clocks-] Techno-ReMix [-Clocks-] Techno-ReMix

Sorry I couldn't help it.

After finding this song, I decided to make a remix myself, sorry, I just love Clocks alot. I have a test clip posted up if you wanna see it.

UndergroundFantasy responds:

lol i like it too... thats why i made it... ill check ur remix out

Troublesome Memories Troublesome Memories

Nice Ambient Song

Nice Ambience to the song lol. Your synths sound very generic lol, different from the synths I use lol. What wave synthesizers do you use? lol

-Air

Dungeecount responds:

lol thanx :D not sure of what synthesizers I use, I'll probably have to figure it out and list everything I used XD but I'll get to it. Thanx a bunch for the review :D